Shoulders & Arms
There are a number of early symptoms that can indicate that you may be developing a cumulative trauma disorder in the shoulder and arm:
- difficulty moving head
- difficulty moving arm above head
- decreased ability to lift using arm
- tingling, numbness in arm and hand
- pain radiating down arm
- weakness in arm and hand
- difficulty twisting arm
- reduced gripping ability
- tingling and pain in forearm, hand and base of thumb
- muscle fatigue in forearm
If you are experiencing any of these signs or symptoms:
- Improve your workplace by completing the Workstation Setup exercise.
- Learn about exercises you can perform to reduce strain on your shoulders.